What is the school's preferred communication method?
The Winchester School uses several methods to communicate with families, depending on the type of information that needs to be relayed.
The primary communication methods include:
- Notices on the entrance hall bulletin board and front & classroom doors
- Notices or letters placed in the students' cubbies
- Personal conversations with families
- Facebook, Instagram or school website
- Text alert system for time-sensitive information (i.e. school closing or delayed opening)
Our families are kindly requested to pay attention to the notices and letters sent home as they usually include important school related information.